Present at 2nd Annual "Getting to Know You!" Night - via Zoom!
Time & Location
About the Event
You must be an MDAG member to sign up for this event. If you sign up, you will be interviewed on stage during our April meeting. We hope to get at least 10 people signed up, as we have about an hour and a half of speaking time available.
As this will be a Zoom meeting with webcams, please be fully dressed. Feel free to wear something wacky or your favorite painting outfit. Let's make this fun! Snack while you listen, and be thinking about places and things you'd like to show us in your home/studio.
Depending on how many people we have and how fast you talk, you will be asked some or all of the questions below:
- How long have you been a member of MDAG? How/why/when did you join?
- In 1 minute--as best you can, and hitting whatever highlights you want--summarize your life leading up to this moment.
- What is your career? Are you retired?
- What other art organizations are you a part of?
- Tell us something that few people know about you
- Tell us 3 things about yourself, BUT make 2 things true and 1 thing a lie. We will guess which is the lie.
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Do you have a personal motto/mantra/philosophy for your art work?
- Tell us about the piece your brought
- What's your favorite medium?
- What's the biggest challenge for you as an artist?
- What was your Greatest Art Moment?
- Describe your studio, and what a day of working would look like for you
- Who are you outside of the studio? What are your hobbies and joys?